Hey everyone! This is my first time creating December Daily and I’m so excited! Actually I’m not really confident to start it this year since I know some of you have great spread using winter photos. The thing is in my country here in Indonesia, we are not having fab Christmas month. Oh yes you still can find out Christmas decoration if you go to the mall in Nov-Dec but you know the atmosphere isn’t the same like if we go to USA or Europe.
But i start my new journey creating DD using Memory Notebook by Pinkpaislee – Yuletide collection and use some of American Crafts Christmas Collections such as Shimelle and Deck The Halls, Ali Edward First Kit, Pink Paislee Yuletide, mix it together to decorate my spread.
This time I show you my cover of my DD using some chipboard from Shimelle Christmas collection by American Crafts. Just paste the Santa and some christmas icons for my cover. Pretty right?
My plan for my DD 2015:
- Make it fun and memorable.
- Using not more than 5 photos in one spread ( @day), for highlight of the day.
- Using big photo as insert or it can help me to finish my spread faster but still meaningful.
- Using 6x6cm photo (square format), 6x9cm for the landscape one and also 6x8inch for the big photo.
- Be confident with my handwriting to tell the story behind the photos or the another story of that day.
- Is ok to do some spread in a day not everyday *depend on my mood* as long as i take a note what happend on that day.
- Use American Crafts Christmas collections that I have and also Pink Paislee. Focus on what we get to make it easy and pretty.
Here my insert using big photo
I trim the extra space from the big photo so it look clean and blending with the notebook it self.
Those red thickers perfectly match with my big photo.