Happy New Year to my Blog reader. 2014 has been amazing year for me. I enjoy my pregnancy and also delivered my first baby boy, I never forget that moments. So for 2015 I hope this year also give me some good surprises and I believe that this year gonna be awesome!
I have some plans for my blog, scrap world and also my personal life, hope I can make it real. Here is some plans that I wanna share with you:
- Make it simple: Since I become a mommy and also owner of my wedding photography business,I think I wanna make it simple everything especially my scrap style. If you notice in the end of the year I was play with white card stock, grid design and try to make simple layouts plus try to make my layout more valuable which put some details (date and journal). Doesn’t mean I don’t like any layers you still can see it in some layouts. *promise*
- Photography: I try my best to upload some photography post in my blog because I really wanna share some of my photos (it could be daily life, pretty little things, traveling or wedding).
- Make some minis: in 2014 i didn’t create some minis but suddenly this year I really wanna do simple mini album to cherish my moment with Jasper.
- Project Life: I try to start my PL and try to finish it. Confused about the size, should I use the 12×12 or another small version.
- Be Patient: I try my best to be patient, hard to do because I’m not that kind of person! Since I become a mommy I try to be patient and try to manage my emotion. Jasper always be my teacher about this one.
Once again Happy New Year 2015!